Tuesday 17 July 2012

FASHION & STYLE AVENUE: Being, living and loving fashion.


 HEALTHY YOU!!!
Literally hot tip…
I know most of us when we hear the word aging blood starts rushing, some of us don’t even want to think about it…but really I don’t think the fear here has anything to do with actually being or getting older, the scary thing is looking and feeling old, yes! I know the thought of looking myself on the mirror and not seeing what I like, or waking up every morning feeling like a tea bag scares me off my fabulous boots…but apparently there’s like a thousand ways to avoid this, regular exercise, drinking enough water being the primary ones. But this week I want us to look at this one that seems to be surrounded by a lot of controversy…the sun. Spending a few minutes of your time in the sun daily, rejuvenates skin, revives your energy, strengthens and grows your hair giving you your youth forever. Our very own daily rising sun is the perfect solution to anti-aging. Isn’t life truly fabulous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment