Wednesday 11 September 2013

FUMES ON THE MIC PROFILE

I've been rapping for almost ten years now, and
only took to the stage four years ago, I am currently a resident rapper at the Next Move hip hop session held every last Sunday of the month at the Street Hawker concept store in Dube.

I've worked with the likes of Psykey-Train,Cynx A,P Flow,Cifer which resulted in a compilation entitled Truth Booth presents Heal The Streets which made its rounds in my neighborhood as well as I just recently completed my project Self-Serve of which I worked with Steady Rock on. I’ve also worked with Devious D on a single entitled Doom.

I've performed at a number of shows besides the Next Move such as, The Orthodox session and Frelimo sessions in Protea,Bring The Art Back session in Meadowlands, as well as a couple of shows in Jozi.

My goal is to become the most versatile rapper of all time. I love the art of rap enough to merge all of its properties in a variety of rhythms and flows.
I don't like to consider myself an up and comer because I've been at this most of my life, butnone the less I wish to stay the "new kid on the block" forever simply because keeping it fresh is natural to me!

My works:

Helloween
Bedroom
Letter to my Ancestors
The Heist (all recorded at OST in 2009)
Truth Booth presents Heal the Streets (recorded@ Truth Booth Studio 2010-2011)
Self-Serve (recorded@Army of One 2012-2013)
A number of "floating tracks" have been recorded as well.
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment