Monday 9 January 2012

Fashion news


LEBOGANG MOKHOMOLE

Lebogang Mokhomole a.k.a Queen’o’Hearts is a fashion designer/ image consultant and model hailing from the beautiful dusty streets of Limpopo, Phokoane village.
“After realising my passion and talent for fashion designing, I moved to Gauteng, Soweto to study and pursue a career in the fashion industry. I graduated from one of the top fashion schools in S.A, Sew Africa. After graduating I started designing and sewing clothes for myself, when people noticed they were interested in some of my designs and that eventually built up a business. The label I’m currently developing is called Egzabier meaning KING of kings clothing line”.
It has been a long journey of development for Egzabier which caters for both woman and man’s clothing. The label has already made an impact seeing that it already has ambassadors in the music scene and is planning to work with vibrant movers and shakers in the industry and in the world. This is a label to look out for in the not so far future seeing that Lebogang is currently pursuing a degree in management sciences with Unisa. We look forward to having future filled Egzabier clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment